Friday, July 11, 2014

Talia is getting so big!

 Talia is 7 months old! It goes by so fast!
Here are a few pictures of our precious little girl!


My big fancy bow that Aunt Melissa got me says 7 months on it!


Summer time means pink, polka-dot bikini


Daddy and the boys had a blast showing baby girl how to play in a sprinkler.




Joaquin and Elijah are such wonderful big brothers! 
They love to hold Talia and offer to feed her all the time.


Talia and I are matchy matchy in our royal blue outfits! :)



Talia and I have been lounging around while the boys play in the neighborhood splash pads this summer.


I've also out-grown my bassinet! Daddy had to put together the crib because I was scaring mommy with my pulling-up-on-the-side-of-the-bassinet move.


As soon as I look away, Talia goes after my Shaman rattle. It is her favorite thing that she knows she is not supposed to get into.


She has also moved on to big people food!


And, not to mention, she is now on the second notch on her car seat.
I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment