Thursday, September 3, 2009

Regression


So I thought he was over the "smearing food all over my face and throwing my plate and cup on the floor" phase, but for some reason he thought he would bring back out the old habits today! You can tell by the smug smile on his face that he thought it was quite fun!

He did get sternly told "no, bad choice" for this regression, but I secretly smiled inside and snapped a quick photo. Does being a parent automatically turn you into a hypocrite? :) I think that is one argument Jimmy can Crack Corn over because I don't care; he was cute and it was funny!

3 comments:

  1. yes, soak up those fun moments, too cute. :) it IS funny, and so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - he's hilarious. How could you not smile at that little impish grin?

    Besides, I don't think toddlers understand the intricacies of hypocrisy, so I think you're good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elijah! You know, without the comma you're saying that there IS no bad choice . . . :)

    ReplyDelete