Monday, February 3, 2014

Talia's Christening Photos

All the babes in the family have had a photo session in the special Christening outfit. Ian's family has passed down this beautiful Christening dress for generations and the kids all posed at around three months for photos in the family outfit.

I'm not sure if it is because she is a girl or what, but Talia loves posing for the camera. I think she thinks the flash is funny. She did a great job of letting me catch her in the special Christening dress. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.


All smiles in the underdress. 


My beautiful baby blues



The outfit has two layers...a slip and the dress as well as a hat.












I swear she could be a doll baby! Such a special outfit for my last child to wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment