Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mother and Daughter Spa Time

My mom and I had a special time this weekend at one of our favorite places in the whole wide world... the Lake Austin Spa and Resort.

The weather just happened to be gorgeous and we lounged around all day and soaked up the sun! Our massage appointments were scheduled for the morning so we spent the rest of the time just relaxing. And let me tell you something -- that is the way to do it. Start you morning off with an incredibly relaxing massage and the rest of your day will be stellar!

One of the reasons we love this spa so much is because the grounds are simply beautiful and the food is amazing. You can just grab a bite to eat and walk around down by the water, lounge on a hammock, sit by the pool, soak up the steam room or sauna, and more. It truly was a wonderful time with my wonderful mother and I am so grateful to have such a chance to recharge.


beautiful walking paths


listening to the water lap against the dock


poolside cabanas listening to the waterfalls under the deck


Mom and her hands of light :)


One of my favorite spots

No comments:

Post a Comment