Thursday, September 19, 2013

Maternity Portraits #3


Our sweet family awaiting Talia Sage Kirkland, our last and final addition to the Kirkland Crew.


Mommy and her little girl


I kept the pink under-highlights in my hair just to pave the way for our little girly princess. 


Joaquin wanted to show off his belly too.


The boys are very excited to meet their little sister.


I'm blessed with such handsome little men. I can't wait to see what this little girl looks like!


The boys love kissing mommy's belly and talking to Talia and trying to get her to kick.


Joaquin calls it the "baby button"


I think the bun in the oven is done! :) We have 8 weeks left till her due date and I am already measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule, so we will see when she decides to make her appearance.


And here is the color version of our little family picture. The household has been full of boys for so long, we are looking forward to a little balance. :) Daddy is super excited to have a little girl and I can't wait to hold her little hand! We love and cherish you already, Talia! Thank you for blessing us with your little spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment