Thursday, January 21, 2010

I wasn't kidding

I wasn't kidding last week when I said I would probably be moving on to my next step soon. Mommy and Daddy are astounded that I just learned to sit up last week and now I am already pulling myself up on everything in site. I am trying to crawl up the stairs, climb over my play yard fence, and walk around the coffee table! Being able to sit up just gave me this incredible confidence that I could go wherever I wanted and I'm not slowing down! You better hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen, cause here I come! Peace out--Joaquin


This is how mom found me when she finished changing my hermano major. She couldn't believe it!

And here is a video of me trying to climb up the stairs!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your days are about to be super busy! My 10 month old is refusing to crawl, and I must say I am not too sad. Fun times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - he is growing soooo fast!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete